Thursday, July 17, 2008

47. Alone: Day 7 - Almost there. Stay on Target

July, Thursday.  10:52


As I mentioned before, the Disselkoens packed me a lunch because they are aware that I am pathetic without you.  It was corn.  And steak.  I love that family.

You come home tomorrow.  

I just finished my thursday ritual of playing DS games with Dan.   You know what he said when he first came in?  Do you know what he said?  What he said garners a bolding and italicizing, although I draw the line at all-caps.  He said, "I see you've been cleaning up."  This is important because I didn't start cleaning up the living room.  Just goes to show, that men don't notice mess.  In fact, if there is only one or two articles of things on the floor, then that's considered clean.

So when the guys come over for boardgames, or video games, or meat, remember that the house is fine as it is!  Honest!  When they enter the house, the last thing that enters their head is, "I sure wish this place was cleaner."  The first thing that enters their head when they come in is probably, "Wow, Errol sure has a hot wife." 

I probably should explain a few more things in the blog before you come home, just in case you read this before I get home.  So, the compost bucket has been sitting in it's little pool of bleach for the last few days, so I couldn't use it.  Thus, those buns that Anne gave you are still in that plastic container.  I didn't want to take them out, because that probably would have made things worse for the buns.  Or at least worse for me.  I didn't want to leave them in a bag, because the bags are not transparent, and thus if anything were to start... uh... moving in, I wouldn't notice it until later.  And I don't want that to happen.  Yet again.

But if they were trapped inside a plastic container, then I could see!  And then I could put them in a plastic bag, and then repopulate the freezer with dead bodies.  See?  It all makes sense.

So the buns have been slowly growing in that container.  Dan came over and was pretty disgusted by the buns.  Then just to check out how I was faring, he checked the coffee machine too. 

Am I under adjudication or something?  Was there a test I was unaware of?  Why are we checking all these things?

Ya, he was pretty grossed out by the coffee machine too.  I say Bailey's cures all.  I didn't have any yesterday.  Didn't have any today.  I think I'm in withdrawal.  

Some woman keeps on calling about Ekko's evaluation thing.  Oh, and Paul Grant called too.  So... check the messages.  I know I'll forget to tell you when I finally get to see you guys.

Other than that, things have been uneventful.  You come back tomorrow, and I have survived.  It's been a good week.  But I'm lonely.

I love you, and I'll see you tomorrow.  Can't wait to spank the kids.

No comments: