Sunday, July 13, 2008

43. Alone: Day 3 - Not Much Changes

Sunday. July. You're still gone. 9:00pm

I'm tired. I should have gotten more sleep.

Good thing I had to play at church, else it may have been a repeat of yesterday and who knows what else I could have found.

I had cabbage soup. I can't tell how much is there or if it will last me, but I'm positive.

Dan and I went to see a movie. We'll probably see more as the week plays out.

Afterward, Matt came over and we played more games.

Have I mentioned that they are starting to get into trouble with their wives? I am the big unproductive hole sucking them away from a normal lifestyle. I am fast sinking into a cesspit of debauchery and dragging other married men with me.

Matt and I then went to Mimi's for some dinner. It was nummy and didn't add to the pile that was gathering in the magic sink.

I've given up on that sink, though. I took the dishes and I put them into that big white thing you always tell me to put dirty dishes in. Now they're out of sight and the compost bucket can sit in it's little bleach pool I made for it the night before.

Every day I feed the bleach pool more bleach.

Crap, that reminds me I'm supposed to feed animals. Like fish. Bother, did I feed them yesterday? I should read the blog and see if I did.

...

Nope. I just played games apparently. Crums.

The bird has been awfully quiet as of late. I wonder if it's dead.

...

Oh good, it's still moving. When I prodded it at least. Now I just realized, I don't know how much to feed the fish. No amount was given. And since the number of fish seem to be variable from any given week as you kill and buy new ones, I never know what a proper dose of food is.

Oh well, it should be fine. I'm awfully tired. I wish you'd call. I miss you.

No comments: