Wednesday, January 30, 2008

29. Song: Greatest Canadian Zero

This is... kinda off. I mean, a lot more than the other ones I've been singing in. One reason is that it's too high for me. The second is that I did it at 10:45pm and I didn't want to do too many takes else I'd wake up my kids.

But I'm willing to embarass myself for my love... which really doesn't hold much weight because I'll embarass myself for any old reason... but this one is for love. Trust me.


Greatest Canadian Zero



MP3 Download


Look there is not much to me.
In life I'm a low beta male
Spending my weekends alone on the web
A loser just ready to fail.

But believe it or not, I met a real girl
She even wants to hang out with me
Finding a girl is exceedingly rare.
Who was she?
Believe it or not, she's lovely.

Her smile would brighten my day.
A feat only Reddit could do.
Breaking me out of my basement dwelling
Making my real life wishes come true

Believe it or not, I dated a girl
I never thought it would ever be
(No longer) Pining away alone in despair
Who could foresee? Believe it or not, she likes me.

Made this mp3. Because believe it or not, she likes me.

No comments: