Saturday, February 9, 2008

34. Song - Buy Me Harvest Moon

Keren and I both love this song, and here I go and destroy it. But it was incredibly fun to sing regardless. :D

This was surprisingly easy for me to put up though. In total, it was probably an hour, to come up with the words and then sing it.



Buy Me Harvest Moon



MP3 Download

Buy me Harvest Moon
And we can play for many hours
You can harvest crops in spring and
Even plant some flowers
This is a game, you will like
This is a game, catered for you

A DS bought for you
So you can play forevermore
I'll get you Sudoku games
And for me: Advanced Wars
So many games - are for two
And in this way - I'll be with you

Many games are casual
Not just for the hardcore
We can sit together
More than I could have hoped for
So many games are for two
And in this way - And in this way - I'll be with you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, Errol!