Sunday, February 3, 2008

32. Song: Give All To You

Give All To Ya



MP3 Download



So many things that I have stored
From graphic novels to ninja swords
But you don't really care for that stuff, do you?
I don't know how to buy you gifts
You like strange things, but here forthwith
All I have is yours, I'll give it to ya

Give it to ya, all stuff to ya
Here's a katana, Give it to ya

Your tastes are foreign, I find it tough
Finding you presents good enough
Make mistakes when I don't buy gifts through you;
Tried buying clothes for you to wear
It didn't fit they began to tear
You smiled and patted my head. I'm such a loser.

Not a good suitor, What to buy ya?
Need a tutor, Such a loser

I tried to spice up the decor
You entered the room and then went for the door
I used to live with slobs before I knew you
Removed my posters I had before
Of movies, anime, geek stuff galore,
Cleaned up the room and that was all just for you

All just for ya. Used a hoover
And pooper scoopers, All just for ya

My room was something I'd never leave
Nature and sunlight were my pet peeves
But I went into the light to get to you
And remember when I moved outside
I did not shrivel, I did not die
And every breath I took was fresh and new

Outside with ya, I'm a late bloomer
It is brighter outside with ya

What do you like, I don't know
Exhausted ideas long ago
I've nothing left to give, I think, to you
But all the time I spend online
All night gaming, I will decline
We'll spend it all together, spend time with you

Spend time with ya, it's all for ya
So much cooler, You are super

You are better than my computer,
My dream come true-a, Give myself too ya.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Wonderful! It took me embarrassingly long to recognize the song, but well done!

Shkadu2 said...

Who sings this???

Errol said...

Errol sings this. :) of Debs and Errol